to the world of eSIM
How to buy eSIM online & Your perfect guide to know all about an eSIM
Here's a Quick Menu for you.
For those who are still not sure about eSIM
Let's begin with a simple question
What is an eSIM?
eSIM is an embedded SIM and allows you to activate a cellular plan without using a physical SIM card. An eSIM works the same way as a traditional SIM card, but an eSIM is pre-installed in your device so you can use it by simply installing it with a QR code.
Why should I use an eSIM from WHIZ?
Because WHIZ is the easiest and simplest! You don’t need to worry about downloading an APP. WHIZ sends you a QR code within just 10 minutes via email as soon as you buy an eSIM online and the order is complete. If you have a question or face a problem, WHIZ responds to your query promptly, wherever you are.
For those who are just about to buy eSIM online
Don't forget to buckle up!
Check if your device features “Dual eSIM” or “Dual SIM with eSIM.” eSIM enabled devices launched in 2019 and later: Apple iPhone XR, XS or newer, Pixel 4 or newer, Samsung Fold or newer.
Please check here for detailed information.
It doesn’t matter whether you purchase the eSIM before you start or after arriving at your destination. The eSIM plan will start as soon as you scan and activate the QR code.
The eSIM plan will start as soon as you scan and activate the QR code. Please scan and activate the plan after you are connected to the airport or hotel Wi-Fi.
Please do not delete your eSIM. Once the QR code is installed, it can’t be reinstalled or reissued. If you face a problem, please contact Team WHIZ first.
For those who already got the eSIM plan
Now you can start the journey!
1. Open [Settings] and tap [Mobile Data]
2. Tap [Add Data Plan]
3. Scan the QR code
4. Tap [Add Data Plan] – [Data Plan Labels]
5. Tap [Continue] and your eSIM is activated
1. Open [Settings] and tap on [Connections]
2. Tap [SIM Card Manager] – [Add Mobile Plan]
3. Tap [Add Using QR Code]
4. Scan the QR code
5. Tap [Add] and your eSIM is activated
1. Open [Settings] – [Networking & Internet] – [Advanced Mobile Operators]
2. Tap [More] and [Add operator]
3. In some models, you must select [Don’t have a SIM card]
4. Scan the QR code and your eSIM is activated