If you see the message “Data Plan Cannot Be Added. This code is no longer valid. Contact your network provider for more information”, it indicates that you are trying to add an eSIM plan that has been added before or the QR code was partially scanned due to poor connection.
– Whether you have a good network or WiFi connection
– Whether the eSIM has not been added before
– Normally, one device can store up to 5 eSIM profiles. Clean the unused profiles before adding the new eSIM plan
Then, try adding the eSIM plan manually while you are connected to a good Internet network.
How to install an eSIM plan manually
The most recommended installation method is scanning the QR code. However, if you experience issues scanning the QR code, you may enter details manually.
1. Go to [Settings] – [Cellular] – [Add Cellular Plan] – [Enter Details Manually]
2. Enter ’SM-DP+ Address’ and ’Activation Code’ information provided in the email you received after purchase.
3. Your eSIM plan will be activated automatically as you set the details.
1. Go to [Settings] – [SIM Card Manager] – [Add a Mobile Plan]
2. Go to [Scan Carrier QR code] – Tap [Enter Code] instead
3. Enter the ‘SM-DP+ Address’ and ‘Activation Code’ information provided in the email you received after purchase.
4. Tap [Connect] – [Add and use it now]
5. Your eSIM plan will be activated automatically as you set the details.
If you still need help, please contact us via [email protected].