If you see the notification “You have lost data connectivity because you left your home network with data roaming turned off,” it usually indicates that your “Data Roaming” is turned off. You need to turn on the data roaming to use eSIM. Please follow the instructions below.
- Ensure that [Data Roaming] option is activated for the profile that you have activated so that your data connection works.
- Check whether 3G and LTE are activated on your device (in the Settings).
- Reset the network connection. Here’s how:
- Turn on Airplane mode on your phone; wait for 15 seconds.
- Turn off Airplane mode. This will reset the network connection.
- Perform Network Selection manually This is required when the network wasn’t selected automatically. Here is how you can perform a manual network search.
1. Go to [Settings] – [Connections] – [Mobile networks] – [Network operators].
2. Tap on eSIM at the bottom to access the network functions for our eSIM.
3. Then, disable automatic mode and Tap [OK] to start a network search.
4. Once the search is enabled, the list of available networks will be displayed after a few seconds.
5. Select the network applicable to the country you are in.
If you still need help, please contact us via [email protected].